The Science of Prognostication – Video Game Podcast
The year is 2012. The time is now. The future is tomorrow. Yesterday was tomorrow the day before. Now, in the future, that you will listen to in the past, the Ninjas teabag 2012 and predict that gaming will become… more fiddly.
- That dude who did the thing with that Last Guardian game walks away
- Anti-Grav gaming entertainer of the year awards: TBSN sadly missing?!
- PS4 not at E3
- Wipeout in real life
- Sh!t Phoebe Says: Fus-Ro-DAH!
- Discussion topic: the science of prognostication
- Syntax Terror: Moral quandaries in gaming
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.